From 1968 to 1975, RCA Camden issued a series of compilation albums. This output primarily consisted of repackaging of Elvis Presley's 1960s-era movie soundtrack recordings.
These albums were very successful, due to the low budget price and the great gatefold album sleeves.
For many (young) fans these albums were their introduction to the music of Elvis Presley. Although these albums did not always contained the very best of Elvis’ recordings.
The Camden albums taught many customers one valuable lesson: you may find gold, when you least expect it. 'The Elvis Presley Collection' contained 3 volumes. These albums are among the best known Camden releases. And finally, if only for nostalgic reasons, they are now released on CD.
Looking like miniature vinyl albums, these releases will bring back many of the happy memories from the good ol’ days. They come sealed and include some special bonus tracks. More for you money!
The Elvis Presley Collection Vol.3 CD
1. What Every Woman Lives For
2. Please Don't Stop Loving Me
3. Change Of Habit
4. Come Along
5. Shout It Out
6. Beginner's Luck
7. Clean Up Your Own Back Yard
9. Edge Of Reality
10. Petunia the Gardener's Daughter
11. Hard Luck
12. Have A Happy
13. Flaming Star
14. Wonderful World
15. Light Life
16. All I Needed Was The Rain
17. Too Much Monkey Business
18. Yellow Rose Of Texas / The Eyes Of Texas
19. She's A Machine
20. Do The Vega
21. Tiger Man
22. Please Don’t Stop Loving Me (take 9)
23. Edge Of Reality (take 6)
24. Petunia The Gardener’s Daughter (take 1)
25. Wonderful World (take 7 – movie version)
26. Night Life (take 3)
27. She’s A Machine (take 14)
28. Too Much Monkey Business (re-recording)